- Geraldton Turf Club has a relaxed atmosphere on race days therefore the dress code is informal. However we still require all patrons to dress in a neat and respectable manner.
- Member’s area has a strict dress standard and it is the responsibility of members to ensure that their guests are appropriately dressed so as to avoid entry refusal. Smart clean attire for men and women is required, No rubber thongs, for men dress sandals must have a strap. For women dress slip ons allowed, no active wear, singlets, beach wear or track suits allowed. Men must wear a collared shirt, shirts can be hired from race day office.
- Shoes are to be worn at all times.
- Intoxicated Persons are not permitted by law to be served on premises and will be asked to leave
- Intoxicated Persons will be refused entry to the course.
- Indecent violent or quarrelsome conduct will not be tolerated for any reason
- Vandalism in any form will not be tolerated
- No alcohol to be brought on to Premises
- No Alcohol to leave the premises
- Drugs are prohibited and will not be tolerated on premises
- Patrons under the influence of prohibited drugs are not welcome
- Patrons must produce valid identification upon request by any staff member.
- Children under the age of 18 are welcome to the racecourse but must be accompanied at all times by a parent or responsible guardian.
Management and Staff wish to encourage safe transport options, we are happy to call a taxi for any patrons requiring one.
An ATM is available on course. Located in the BARN.
Generally our gates open at least one hour before the first race.
Geraldton Turf Club has ample parking.